FULL DAY WEST COAST TRIP - CROISIERES AUSTRALIS
Explore the coves and stunning coastline of the Western part of Mauritius, were dolphins are often seen playing. Sail to Bénitiers island where you can relax and enjoy some time on the small island before we have a delicious barbeque lunch on board our catamaran. Enjoy a swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Full day Cruise Itinerary
Meeting at 09h00 (Sharp) at the jetty Le Morne Anglers Club, Black River for embarkation process
• Departure at 09h15
• Sail along Black River Coast.
• Possibility of dolphin encounter in Tamarin Bay.
• Stop at ‘La Preneuse’ or L’Harmonie’ enabling guests to swim and discover marine life *
• BBQ lunch will be served on board
• Sailing at leisure on the West Coast
• The cruise will return to jetty at around 15h30
Lunch & Drinks on board
• Rice & Pasta Salad with vegetables
• Potato & Egg Salad
• Sautéed Eggplant
• Mixed Salad (Cabbage / Cucumber / Carrot / Lettuce & Red Onions)
• Grilled Dorado Fish (Butter & Garlic dressing served separately)
• BBQ Chicken Skewer
• Grilled Chicken Sausages
• Garlic Bread
• Seasonal Fruit
*Vegetarian Menu upon request
Pasta Salad with tomato dressing
Grilled Chicken (Drumstick)
Local Drinks: Water, Juice, soft drinks, beer, wine, Rhum
What to bring: Snorkeling equipment, soft carry bag, swimsuit, change of clothes, sand shoes, sun cream, hat, beach towel, camera, sunglasses and a waterproof jacket as light showers may occur.
Note: Depending on sea conditions (rough or inaccessible pass) boats will be diverted to another destination.
*For sanitary measures, you should bring your own snorkeling equipment.
*The wearing of mask is compulsory as per Government regulations.
*A minimum of 12 pax is required to operate.
Rs2200 per person
Rs1320 per child (under 12)