CANCELLATION OR NO SHOW POLICY
The Client shall be entitled to cancel his booking:
• At no penalty, by sending a cancellation email to email@example.com 24 hours before booked service.
• At 50% charge, by sending a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org 12 hours before booked service.
HNR will charge the Client 100% of booked service amount if there is a no-show.
Upon Company Cancellation
1. As far as it is practicable, reasonable advance notice will be given to the tour operators and their customers by the quickest means of communication (e-mail and phone).
2. Listed hotel guests are being informed as soon as the notice of cancellation is released.
3. The clients may be proposed to reschedule on another date upon cancellation by the company
4. 100% refund is being made upon cancellation of the activity by the company.
Upon Client Cancellation
1. The client can also reschedule his/her activities 24 hours before the activity starts.
2. 100% refund is being made 48 hours before the start of the activity.
3. 50% refund is being made 24 hours before the start of the activity.
4. 100% cancellation fee shall be applied when the client cancels his/her booking on the eve after 16.00.
Cancellation due to bad weather
Reasons for cancellation:
1. Cyclonic conditions
2. Torrential rain or heavy rain causing the track to be impracticable or unsafe
3. Heavy rain causing damage to a large section of the track
4. Unsafe conditions on the track
5. Absent of competent person for tours
6. Upon client’s cancellation